Home to the state-of-the-art Bank of America Stadium, the Queen City is the perfect place to take in a college football game.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is the general Will Call and Team Public Will Call located, and what time does it open?
The Main Ticket Office is located on the southeast side of the stadium on Mint Street between the South and East gate entrances. Will Call will open at T.B.A. and will close during 3rd quarter of the game.
Where are the Team Player/Guest Will Calls located?
Player/Guest Will Call for each school is located at the Club entrance between the South Gate Entrance and the Main Ticket Office. School Will Calls open at 2:00 PM and will close during halftime of the game.
What time will Gates Open?
Which sideline is for Notre Dame? Wake Forest?
The North Sideline is for Notre Dame and the South Sideline is for Wake Forest.
Can you purchase beer in the stadium?
Yes, beer can be purchased within the stadium, on all levels. Wine and spirits are available on club level.
What time is Kick-Off?
Kick-Off is T.B.A.
How can I enter the stadium?
There are three entrances to enter the stadium. The North Gate is located off of Graham Street, the East Gate is located on Mint Street across from FanFest and the South Gate is located off of Morehead Street. Please note that wait time lines may vary between gates.
Which entrance is closest to Section 340? What about 313?
The closest entrance to 340 is the South Gate located off of Morehead Street and the closest entrance to 313 is the North Gate located off of Graham Street.
Are lighters allowed in the stadium?
No, they are not permitted.
Is smoking permitted in the stadium?
Smoking is not permitted in the stadium.
What am I allowed to bring into the stadium?
To ensure that all fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to Bank of America Stadium, the following items are NOT PERMITTED in the stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages
- All balls, including footballs of any size
- All non-transparent bags or items, including backpacks, binocular/camera cases, cinch bags, computer bags, diaper bags, fanny packs, purses larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, etc.
- Baby seats
- Coolers or containers, including cans and bottles
- Folding chairs
- Food and beverages, except two (2) sealed plastic non-flavored water bottles per person
- Horns, bells, whistles and other noise makers
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers
- Pets, except service animals assisting those with disabilities
- Seat cushions with covers, zippers, clasps, pockets or any other device that would allow concealment of any item
- Selfie Sticks
- Video equipment
- Weapons of any kind and size, including guns, knives, scissors and those carried with a permit
- Other items that in the judgment of stadium management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons
Prohibited items that are discovered during security inspections at the stadium entrances must be either returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation, and the person in possession of those items may be denied entrance into the stadium and is subject to arrest. Any prohibited item discovered inside the stadium is subject to confiscation.
What is the bag policy for the Kickoff Game?
A ‘clear bag’ policy will be enforced. Bank of America Stadium encourages fans to refrain from bringing any type of bag to the game. Mirroring the policy that’s in place at NFL games, fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, or 4.5″ x 6.5″ with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the gate.
Parking & Transportation
Getting around Charlotte for Kickoff Game is easy. You’ll enjoy the walkability of Uptown and the close proximity of hotels, restaurants and the venues where game events take place.Find Out More
Tailgating is as much a part of the college football experience as watching the game. And we want you to be safe while doing it. See what you need to know about tailgating on game day.Find Out More